By using this web app you are agreeing to the following:
- Required account information When creating an account, you are only required to provide a username and email address. It is not necessary for your username to contain any personally identifiable information. Your email address is required only in the event that you need to reset your password or to inform you of important policy changes. Your username is always displayed publicly and your email is never made publicly available.
- Optional profile information You may optionally populate your profile with other personal information such as your gender, location, or a bio. This information is publicly displayed but can be removed at any time.
- Sharing information with third parties We never share any of your information or data with any third parties for any reason.
- Third party cookies We embed some third party services in order to provide helpful tools. These third party services include Youtube, Vimeo, and Spotify embedded media players and the OneSignal SDK for managing and receiving push notifications. These third party services may store cookies that are necessary for their respective functionality.
- Deleting your account By deleting your account you are permanently deleting your profile and any ratings, reviews, or lists that you have created. Any public comments or topics that you have created will remain public in order to preserve the structure of public discussions, however they will become unassociated with your account. You can permanently delete any of your comments or topics at any time prior to deleting your account.
- Data retention Deleted content may persist in database backups for a reasonable period of time but will not be made publicly available.
- Changes to this policy We may make changes to this policy in the future.